In this video, learn about how to identify how both the team and Individuals are coached at the same time. This is important so you can prepare for all situations.
- When you become an agile coach, … you'll be pulled in many directions all the time. … One of the most important activities you'll face … is team and individual coaching. … What this means is that you'll be coaching the people … and the team at the same time. … It's not enough simply to coach the team as a whole. … This means the coach needs to balance … the agile framework coaching … along with the team interaction coaching. … Let's review the scenarios we've seen … to take a deeper look at this topic. … First, we saw coach Karen observe the scrum … and sprint planning events. … In these scenarios, Karen was acting as a coach … of the whole team. … Her focus is on observation, teaching, … and providing feedback to make sure the team … is performing the scrum framework well. … She'll also focus on reviewing the artifacts … and making sure they're fit to guide the team's work. … As the team coach, Karen is interested … in making sure the team is set up for success. … At the same time Karen coaches the whole team, …
- What is agile coaching?
- Comparing the skills of the scrum master and the agile coach
- Agile coach as teacher and mentor
- Detecting and resolving issues
- Mediating conflicts
- Identifying the coaching skills and mindset