In this video, learn about how the coach behaves differently from the scrum master. This is important so you can recognize the key skills a coach provides. Explore the scrum master, team, and coach in standup, a demonstration of how the coach observes, and how the scrum master protects the event.
- Now that we know how different Agile coaching is … from acting as a Scrum Master, … let's take a look at how an Agile coach … differs from the Scrum Master during a scrum. … (upbeat music) … - Okay, Adam want to lead off scrum today? … - Sure, so yesterday I created … the shopping cart table database, … and then today I'm working on cartless view, … but I have no blockers. … - Yesterday I tested the picklist function … for the shopping cart, … and today I'm working on the save function … for the shopping cart. … I have no blockers. … - Sorry to interrupt team. … Steve, please put your phone away during scrum. … We need to be focused on what everyone is doing. … - Sorry, team. … Okay, I guess I'll go next. … Yesterday was insane. … I seriously thought the weather was trying to kill me. … No seriously, this dude slipped off his bike in the rain … and almost slid right into me. … Okay, okay, okay, work stuff. … Yesterday, I finished the mani shopping cart … with no small feat because of all those interruptions. …
- What is agile coaching?
- Comparing the skills of the scrum master and the agile coach
- Agile coach as teacher and mentor
- Detecting and resolving issues
- Mediating conflicts
- Identifying the coaching skills and mindset