It's easy to get overwhelmed with the level of complexity at your organization. In this video, learn how to put plans in place to navigate complexity.
- Complexity is the enemy of meaningful work, … and it's destroying our companies. … Between endless meetings and countless emails, … workers in complex organizations … only get an average of 6.5 hours … of meaningful work done in a week. … No wonder why you're overwhelmed. … In this video, I want to share with you three steps … you can take this week to challenge complexity. … First, recognize that complexity offers you an opportunity. … In Mandarin Chinese, the word for chaos … is also the same word for opportunity. … Though things may appear tangled, … if you take a look at things with a fresh perspective, … you may be able to recognize patterns. … Studying these patterns will give you a strategy. … Complexity fuels the experience of disruption. … It also gives you an advantage if you can thrive on chaos. … Another key step is to identify areas to simplify … and ruthlessly eliminate anything that is irrelevant, … dated, or doesn't serve your current business needs. … So evaluate your procedures, reports, metrics, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance