Here you will learn a handful of other things you might want to communicate in your company overview. These are not mandatory, but if they strengthen your story you may want to include one or more.
- So what I just covered with you are … the five essential areas that you need … to include in company overview. … I want to talk a little bit about some additional ones … that you can include. … They're kind of optional sections. … They can be represented by a slide if you want to, … and they're really kind of, … I like to think of this as different puzzle pieces … or building blocks that you can kind of assemble … or put together that's relevant to your business. … So are here a couple of different sections … that you can include. … Company history, you could actually have … an entire slide dedicated just to the history … of the company, covering just the milestones. … We'll go over that in just a moment. … Product or service summary, … if you do want to include that, … that could also be something. … While you don't have to, as I said earlier, … it could be something that you feel compelled to do. … The technology, if you're a technology-enabled company, … maybe not even a technology company …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history