You should always aim to add as much value as you can and your proposals. In this video, learn how to make the value more apparent in your proposals.
- All right, the second core component … of irresistible offer architecture is added value. … This is all about increasing value in the conversation … with your prospect. … And there are three components to this. … Number one, added value. … Number two, urgency and finally number three, price play. … Let's talk about the first part added value aka bonuses. … Sometimes when I say the word bonuses people think … of that cheesy old school infomercial. … You know the one I'm talking about where if you take action … and buy the juicer you also get the slicer, the dicer … and wait, if you act now we'll double your order … and throw in shipping. … Now listen, it doesn't have to be over the top like that … when it comes to adding value. … However, make no mistake this does work. … So think about what bonuses other things people get … when they take you up on your offer. … These bonuses shouldn't be thrown … on top without any thought, these really should be something … that people would want and might even pay for on their own. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer