This video explains how to add text to your prezi, as well as how to edit and alter the appearance of existing text, using the Preset Styles menu and by manually adjusting the text size, color, background color, and other styles.
- [Instructor] Once you have your topics…and sub-topics placed, or at least planned out…you'll probably want to continue adding text…and images to your Prezi,…let's take a look at adding text.…Now we already saw some of the basics,…when we added text to our topics and sub-topics.…But you don't have to create a topic just to add text…you can add a text block as an object…anywhere on your Prezi, I'm going to come up to the Insert menu…and here we'll choose Text,…that places a default text object on my canvas.…I'm going to click inside of it and I'll type The Landon Hotel.…
So there's my text, notice up here in the sub-menu…that it's defaulted to the body style of text.…In each text box you can have the style of title,…subtitle, body, subtitle 2, or body 2…and you can click on each one of these…to see what they look like.…Let's go with title for this one.…Now the appearance of these styles…is determined by the theme you've chosen…but you're free to customize the appearance…of any text as well.…Now first of all I want my text on one line,…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.