Anyone that you’ve added as a collaborator to a prezi has the ability to add comments. Comments are a useful tool for each person to leave and respond to feedback and suggestions. This is especially helpful if collaborators are in remote locations away from each other, or aren’t working on the prezi at the same time.
- [Instructor] Anyone you've added as a collaborator…to a Prezi has the ability to add comments.…Comments are a useful tool for each person…to leave and respond to feedback or suggestions.…This is especially helpful if collaborators…are in remote locations away from each other…or aren't working on the Prezi at the same time.…To quickly review what we looked at earlier,…if I come up to the collaborators button…and click total collaborators, I can see all the people…who have access to this Prezi and next to their names,…I can control their level of access.…If I want them to be able to comment,…I have to either choose can comment or can edit.…
Let's close that for now.…So when working on a Prezi, you can leave comments…on any part of the presentation structure.…You can leave comments on a specific topic,…on connector lines, shapes and icons and so on.…So for example, I'll go into the locations topic…and I'll select the new selection subtopic.…And let's say I need to add a comment here.…I'll come up to the context menu…
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.