Up to 10 users can collaborate on a single Prezi presentation. Anyone who’s been given access to a Prezi can edit it, and anyone else currently working on the same prezi can see their collaborator’s changes in real time. This video shows you how to invite someone to collaborate on your Prezi.
- [Instructor] One of the big advantages of Prezi Next…is that up to 10 users can collaborate…on a single presentation.…Anyone who's been given access to a prezi can edit it…and anyone else currently working on the same prezi…can see their collaborators' changes in real time.…In this movie, we'll take a look at how to invite someone…to collaborate on your prezi.…First of all, it's important to note that…all collaborators have to have a Prezi Next license…to be able to edit a prezi.…They can be part of your team…and have one of the licenses you administer,…but they can also be subscribers to their own Prezi account…separate from yours, as long as it's a Prezi Next account.…
All right, so let's say I want to set the Landon Hotel prezi…we've been working on to allow a co-worker…to collaborate on it with me.…There are a couple of ways you can add collaborators…to a prezi.…Here in the edit view,…I can come up to the Show Collaborators button.…Notice it has a zero next to it, indicating no other people…are currently looking at it or working on this prezi.…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.