This video explains how to add audio clips to topics, subtopics, and pages in Prezi Next.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look…at adding sounds to our Prezi.…This feature is available for users…with a Plus or higher Prezi Next subscription plan.…Audio can be added to any topic, subtopic, or page.…Let's zoom into the About Us topic,…and then go into Our Founder.…And in the sub menu up here,…notice we have this Add audio button.…Clicking that opens up the audio panel,…and here I'll click Upload audio,…and we can browse for the audio file.…I have one here in my Exercise Files, landon_VO.mp3.…
The audio you upload to Prezi has to be…in either the mp3 or m4a format.…Also, you can only upload and attach one audio file…for each topic, subtopic, or page.…All right, so with that selected, I'll click Open.…You can see that it's been uploaded,…and I can click Play to listen to it.…- [Audio Clip] The Landon Hotel was founded in 1952…by Arthur Landon, an English businessman who spent…the better part of his early career traveling the world.…- [Instructor] So if that's the right one,…I can leave it as is, I can close the audio panel.…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.