Is a learning experience one size fit all? Explore the power of analytics to create a completely customized learning experience for each learner, which adapts to their skill level and paces with their learning and leads to a more rewarding learning experience.
- Have you ever created a great learning experience? … Perhaps a module for managers, … or an awesome course for employees. … And you get mixed reviews? … Perhaps some of the participants rave … about how great it was, while others complain … that it was too simple or boring. … It can be really difficult to create learning that meets all … the needs of all the people who will attend it. … They each have different levels of skill, … professional experience, and attitudes toward learning. … Well, adaptive learning solves this challenge. … Adaptive learning solutions are tech based, and use the … power of analytics to create a completely customized … learning experience for each learner. … Adapting to their skill level, … and keeping pace with their learning. … This means that if Keanna is more experienced … or learns quicker than her colleague Noah, … the course will move faster and provide her with more … advanced concepts sooner, than it does for him. … Adaptive learning can be used for all kinds learning. …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.