This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
- The secret to delivering great training lives in your ability to assess your audiences and meet their needs. That knowledge becomes the data you'll use to build an impactful and effective learning solution. But how are you capturing what you need to know quickly? I'm D.r Britt Andreatta, a chief learning officer, author, and consultant. I help organizations maximize their learning strategy and leadership development by leveraging the power of neuroscience. To design and deliver impactful learning solutions, I use a set of 20 questions that guide me and my client through six critical areas of discovery. I'm excited to share them with you in this course so that you can start using them today. Join me as we dive right in.
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.