Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching, part of Time Management: Working from Home.
- This course is designed to provide many helpful tips and strategies for someone who is working from home or thinking about working from home. While these tips are designed to stand on their own, this course is best used in conjunction with my more detailed course, Time Management Fundamentals. These two courses together will give you a complete strategy of how to be in control of every aspect of your time management plan. If you've already completed Time Management Fundamentals, then you're ready to dive into this course immediately.
If you haven't yet completed that course, that's fine. Go ahead and complete this one now, then schedule time sometime in the next few weeks to go through Time Management Fundamentals to see how the lessons of each course work together. The principles that I will cover in this course apply to anyone in any kind of a remote worker situation. Even if you don't work from home on a full time basis, you'll still find strategies that will help you for the times when you're away from a corporate office.
As you go through this course, put your focus on taking action. Seek not just to gain knowledge, but implement the principles into your daily life. The shorter the distance between you learning something and acting upon it, the more success you will have. Let's get started.
- Creating a productive environment
- Creating a balanced schedule
- Using virtual meetings
- Staying responsive
- Balancing roles as a parent, caregiver, and professional
- Managing interruptions and emergencies at home