Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Improving Your Focus.
- All viewers are welcome to go through this course. It's really designed for anyone seeking to improve their focus, wherever they are in the process. So, it can stand alone by itself. However, you might want to consider using it as a complement to my Time Management Fundamentals course. The two working together will increase your productivity significantly. You will come across an occasional worksheet during this course, and we've provided these for you in the exercise files for all subscribers. Simply download and print these exercise files out in advance.
That way, you're ready to go the moment we talk about them. Now, let's get focused.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Discover multiple strategies to improve your focus.
- Protect your ability to focus by learning to use technology intelligently.
- Analyze how to process new tasks economically.
- Avoid distractions in a digital world.
- Learn how to make time for others.
- Identify how to build a mental firewall to sustain focus.
- Define clear boundaries and expectations.
- Assess how and when you prioritize tasks.