Learn how to design compelling infographics quickly and easily using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- [Heather] As social media grew in popularity, so did infographics and so did the need for people who could churn out infographics quickly and cheaply. But the problem is that the traditional tools used to create infographics are often difficult for beginners to learn and a lot more expensive to license. Enter PowerPoint. This course is going to show you how to quickly create infographic-like documents in PowerPoint, a tool that most people already have, which makes any infographic you create extremely portable, shareable, and compatible with your other Office files.
That's a huge benefit to any corporate workflow. What this course does not teach, however, is infographic design or even the basics of data visualization. There are other courses in our library that focus specifically on those topics, and I highly recommend you watch those courses before viewing this course, particularly a course on learning infographic design. This course will specifically teach you how to import and create various infographic elements, using tools built into PowerPoint, plus so much more.
So join me, Heather Ackmann, because we're going to use PowerPoint in some ways that it was just not designed to be used. And I don't know about you, but I think that sounds awesome.
- Sizing and aligning objects on a page
- Importing an Illustrator graphic
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Working with PowerPoint icons
- Inserting a text box and adding text
- Inserting a chart
- Adding and removing chart elements
- Exporting your infographic as a PDF or picture