Get time management tips to stay productive and balanced when working from home part-time or full-time.
- Working from home is a wonderful opportunity. It offers more flexibility and can eliminate a daily commute. It can also help you feel more relaxed and closer to those that you care about. It also presents a lot of challenges, especially when it comes to time management. In this course we'll discuss ways that anyone who works from home or works remotely can not only better manage their time and stay focused while at work, but also have a proper balance in their personal life and manage relationships with loved ones.
We'll explore creating a workspace at home that is an effective tool in helping you stay productive. We'll also discuss how to create a schedule that keeps you on task at work while ensuring you don't lose balance in your life. We'll cover how to better communicate with your coworkers who may be at a great distance. And, if you have the additional rule of being a parent or a caregiver while working from home, we'll discuss some strategies to help you more effectively balance the two.
We'll cover all this and plenty more in Time Management: Working From Home.
- Creating a productive environment
- Creating a balanced schedule
- Using virtual meetings
- Staying responsive
- Balancing roles as a parent, caregiver, and professional
- Managing interruptions and emergencies at home