Ever struggle with staying focused? If so, then this course is for you. Learn the time management survival skills you need to protect your focus from daily distractions and grow your ability to stay on task, keeping attention on the most valuable items on your calendar.
- Ever feel like you can't stay focused anymore? Like your attention is constantly being chopped into lots of little pieces? If so, you're not alone. Focus is a significant challenge in the 21st century. But the question is, how do you and I regain our focus? In this course, we're going to cover how to first protect your focus and then second, grow it. We're going to explore tactical and instantly usable techniques that you can use to maintain focus for longer periods of time, avoid distractions in a digital world, improve your workspace so that it helps you stay focused, and also improve the quality of your relationships by being focused on the people you care most about.
We'll cover all of this and plenty more in Improving Your Focus.
- Discover multiple strategies to improve your focus.
- Protect your ability to focus by learning to use technology intelligently.
- Analyze how to process new tasks economically.
- Avoid distractions in a digital world.
- Learn how to make time for others.
- Identify how to build a mental firewall to sustain focus.
- Define clear boundaries and expectations.
- Assess how and when you prioritize tasks.