Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Excel 2016: Working with Dates and Times.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can put them on your desktop as I have, or anywhere else you want. Each file here, for example Chapter Four, has various worksheets in it that correspond with each portion of each course lesson. If you do not have access to these files, you can follow along with your own files as we proceed through the course.
- How Excel records and stores dates
- Using standard date/time entries and acceptable alternatives
- Formatting dates and times
- Creating standard date/time formats
- Working with dates and times in functions
- Calculating with dates and times
- Using dates/times with Excel commands
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding the Excel Date/Time System
2. Creating Date/Time Entries
3. Formatting Dates and Times
4. Working with Dates and Times in Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates/Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.