Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Migrating from Google Docs to Word.
- [Narrator] If you've downloaded the exercise files for this course, I suggest placing the folder on your desktop for easy access. There are only a handful of files in here, and I'll let you now which files you'll need to follow along with me, but for most of the course, you'll only need to have your own copy of word installed on your own computer to work along with me.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Purchasing Word vs. subscribing
- Navigating the Word interface
- Creating and formatting documents
- Inserting columns and tables
- Configuring AutoSave
- Co-authoring in Word
- Using Word Online and the Word Mobile app