Leverage Twitter chats to interact with your fans, followers, and possible job candidates. Use Twitter chat to launch public discussions about your company.
- [Instructor] Hosting a Twitter Chat is a great way…to interact with your fans, followers,…and potential candidates.…It allows you to better understand…and grow your social following.…It can generate valuable discussions quickly,…as well as promote your brand and jobs.…Basically, it demonstrates your thought leadership.…When done right, Twitter Chats generate lively conversations…and build deep connections between applicants,…your brand, and your colleagues.…So, what is it exactly, and how do you bring them to life?…Simply said, a Twitter Chat is an open, public discussion…on Twitter around the specific, preferably unique, hashtag.…
For example, Travel Talk Chat.…These Twitter Chats are led by a designated moderator,…who asks questions and facilitates the discussion…at a predetermined date and time.…To help you facilitate your first Twitter Chat,…follow these seven steps.…One, choose a thought leader…within your organization as a guest,…preferably also a hiring manager.…Two, choose a topic and select a unique hashtag.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts