To use Twitter effectively for social recruiting you must build a follower base so that people know when you're looking for candidates. Learn how to search for candidates and what to post in order to stay relevant.
- [Narrator] Let's assume you've just started…a new Twitter account for recruiting…and you don't have followers yet.…Or if you have followers, they aren't in…your target audience or talent pools you need.…The next step is to go out there and build a follower base.…If you have little or no followers,…it's like talking to yourself.…When you're offering a job, you want to let people know.…So, first, you need to connect with them.…There are a number of different ways to do this.…Start by searching out profiles on Twitter.…Let's search for Krystle Valerija.…
When you find people you might be interested in…as a future candidate, follow them.…If you follow someone, they will almost always…follow you back if you are relevant.…So how do you become more relevant for your target audience?…Simply by posting the right kind of content.…You can see I already have a relevant Tweet…prepared for my target audience.…Recruiters, and therefore companies, that have…a successful social recruiting strategy…are relentless in their Tweeting.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts