As a recruiter, you must be present on the social media platforms of your target audience. Discover the top three social media platforms every recruiter must use: LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. In this course, learn about other platforms you may consider for your industry.
- [Instructor] With thousands of social media platforms…out there and new platforms coming and going every day,…the key to social recruiting is to understand…who your target audience is,…and which of these platforms they use.…While you should consider some of…the more popular social networks,…it's best to review them by active account usage,…not just the number of user accounts.…When we compare stats across the globe,…it is fair to say that for most recruiters,…the top three platforms are currently…LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.…Obviously, depending on your target audience,…you might want to consider other popular platforms,…like Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest,…WhatsApp, or WeChat.…
In this course, we will focus on the global top three.…Let's make sure you're getting results…with these first.…But before you get sidetracked too much,…or even paralyzed by the sheer amount of platforms,…invest in those social media platforms…that your target audience uses the most.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts