How do you monitor social media? Learn how to use social media dashboards to see all your social media analytics in one place. Find out how to leverage social media dashboards to allow for escalation processes if needed.
- [Bert] There's so much going on at the same time.…As a recruiter, it seems like you're supposed to be on 24/7.…But how do you manage and monitor what's being said…about you, your employer, or your brand online?…Even if you're not there, there are social listening tools…or social media dashboard tools, which can help.…A social media dashboard also allows you to see…all your social media analytics in one place,…and monitors it for you as well.…It eliminates the need to manually go into each account…and check what happened today, yesterday,…or even in the past week.…
Of course you indicate which hashtags, topics, tags,…or people you want to keep track of.…They provide a nice visual interface…with streams of content.…Here's a very simple mock-up…with @Kinetico, #solar, et cetera.…You can see that the Landon Hotel mentioned @kinetico.…More dashboards today will even allow…for an excalation process if needs be.…Through tailored and targeted alerts…they will make you aware of potential risks…or important online discussions, so you don't miss a thing.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts