To recruit successfully on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media platform, you must set up a recruiting routine. in this video, learn how to establish a recruiting routine to nurture and grow your network.
- [Instructor] Daily action ignites the momentum…that creates lasting change.…A famous quote by Tony Robbins that says it all.…I encourage you to think about this quote…as you set up your daily social recruiting routine.…Only by creating a new daily habit,…will you get the best results.…Your social recruiting routine…doesn't have to be hours and hours.…For most recruiters, 30 to 60 minutes will suffice.…Before sharing the three steps of such a routine,…a preparation phase needs to be completed.…
I call it part one, setting yourself up for success.…There is no room for negotiation here.…Update your LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles first.…I also suggest watching my course,…LinkedIn Profiles for Social Business Success.…Once you have created outstanding profiles,…you start adding your project in LinkedIn recruiter,…your ATS, or social media center.…I call this your social center,…the one place where you would keep an overview.…Next, start following your ideal candidates,…both on LinkedIn and Twitter.…
And, create your Twitter list.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts