This video provides a walk through of how to save and share documents with OneDrive.
- [Instructor] OK, now that we've covered the options…for saving and sharing files in Microsoft Office,…let's take a look at a specific example…by checking out the process for saving…and sharing files with a OneDrive account.…If you haven't done so already, open up your browser,…and go to OneDrive.com, and then sign in…with your Microsoft or Office-365 account.…I have an Office 365 Business account,…so I'm going to sign in with that.…But this process will be the same…for a personal account, as well.…If this is the first time you're doing this,…you'll be taken through a few screens…while your OneDrive account is being set up.…
I've already gone through the process before,…so now I'm looking at my main OneDrive folder.…Currently, I have two folders in here.…I have Attachments, which is a default folder…in my OneDrive Business account;…and Landon Hotel, where I've saved a couple…of files related to my hotel chain.…Because these are stored in the Cloud, I can get to them…from any computer connected to the Internet.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Purchasing Word vs. subscribing
- Navigating the Word interface
- Creating and formatting documents
- Inserting columns and tables
- Configuring AutoSave
- Co-authoring in Word
- Using Word Online and the Word Mobile app