LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Bert] Did you know that 75% of candidates research your organization's reputation and employer brand before applying for a job? Hi, I'm Bert Verdonck, a master trainer, professional speaker on social media, and international author focused on social recruiting and helping professionals and organizations become socially credible. In this course, we'll cover how to make the most of your social recruiting activities. I will explain how to get started with social recruiting by explaining the why and sharing a quick overview before launching into the tools themselves.
We will walk through how to set up your profile, find people, build your network or followers, and how to post relevant content on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. So I invite you to discover how to recruit talent using social media and how social recruiting is the way forward for any recruiter. Are you ready to get started? Let's go.