Use Facebook to find job applicants across all types of industries and roles. Discover how to use Facebook personally and professionally to connect to potential job candidates.
- Have you ever wondered how to plug in…to the world's biggest social network…to build a strong talent pipeline?…Are you one of the many who don't recruit on Facebook yet?…Could Facebook outperform LinkedIn…when it comes to recruiting?…Facebook is indeed bigger,…but it also contains a lot more noise.…Facebook has a different purpose,…or at least a different use for most people.…However, Facebook has been proven to be an excellent source…of applicants across industries, roles, and walks of life.…But it all starts with your profile.…
Now, let me just say that most people I know…don't have any of their professional…or work-related information on their Facebook profile.…I suggest using Facebook personally and professionally.…Why? Because more and more,…the demarcation line between a person's professional…and personal life is disappearing.…Now, let me just say one more thing.…Don't make the mistake of only posting professional updates.…Job seekers want to know you're a real person.…So in our example,…Jason would continue to share his love for '80s disco,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts