Congratulations on boosting your team’s productivity! Hopefully, your new skills help you say yes to work that truly matters. If you enjoyed learning with Lisa Bodell, check out her resources for continuing your simplification journey.
- Congratulations.…You've finished this course and taken the first steps…towards boosting your team's productivity by simplifying.…You've used the EOS test to eliminate, outsource,…and streamline the work on your plate.…You've learned the golden rule of simplification behaviors,…and you've killed at least one stupid rule.…Hopefully you've also learned some pro tips…for simplifying your emails, calls, and meetings…to more easily get to the work that matters.…Refer back to these videos…if complexity starts creeping into your to-do list,…or whenever your role or responsibilities change.…
I recommend killing stupid rules…with your business unit on a regular basis.…It's like a deep cleaning moral boost all in one.…If you've enjoyed learning about simplification,…you can get even more ideas from my book Why Simple Wins.…Or for the full-length version…of all the exercises you learned,…check out my simplification toolkit.…You'll find more information on my website,…and you can follow me on LinkedIn…where I've posted a number of articles…
Lisa begins with a quick diagnostic exercise to identify areas of complexity in your workday. Next, she explains how to get simplification started, like auditing how your team spends time and pinpointing redundancies and time-wasting activities. Finally, Lisa provides actionable steps for simplifying everyday work like email, meetings, business processes, decision-making, and more.
- Identifying unnecessary complexity
- Auditing your workday
- Establishing productive habits
- Simplifying emails and meetings
- Streamlining decision-making