Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Time Management: Working from Home.
- Congratulations on completing Time Management: Working From Home. The most important thing you can do with what you've learned in this course is to take action upon it. Even if you don't do everything that I shared in this course, pick one thing. Choose one action that you'll take today to better manage your time when working from home, then create a reminder for yourself to return to this course perhaps three to six months from now and go through it again to look for something new that you can implement.
Certainly, if you've not yet completed my time management fundamentals course here on the library, I strongly recommend that you do that now, as these two courses work well together, and if you've already completed both courses, consider making my weekly time management tips course a part of your training routine as well. If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you. You're welcome to ask me at davecrenshaw.com forward slash ask.
Thank you for watching. I wish you success and happiness as you work from home.
- Creating a productive environment
- Creating a balanced schedule
- Using virtual meetings
- Staying responsive
- Balancing roles as a parent, caregiver, and professional
- Managing interruptions and emergencies at home