To successfully recruit on social media, be sure to keep your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant platforms up to date. Learn how to establish ways to keep track of your progress to reflect your network growth.
- [Instructor] Before we wrap up,…let's talk about next steps.…To get you started, I've included an action plan template…in the Exercise Files.…Your action plan should have a list of insights and actions,…including what your outcome is, if you need additional help,…and what your deadline is for each action.…I encourage you to start with one platform first,…as tackling all three may be overwhelming.…Remember, update your profile first,…then find your target audience, listen to them,…and start engaging.…
After three to five touchpoints on average,…most people will reach out to you…or you have enough to start a conversation with them…based on these touchpoints.…Once you have built up a quality network,…you will see it becomes easier to source new candidates.…Remember to keep track of your progress.…Where do you normally keep an eye on your KPIs?…Is that in your ATS?…In an Excel sheet?…It doesn't really matter as long as you measure it.…Also remember to also share your employer brand…with your network, your friends, and your followers.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts