Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2016: Working with Dates and Times.
- [Dennis] After viewing this course, you might want…to explore other Excel offerings at this site,…where you'll see an ever-growing list of courses available.…You might want to check out my Excel 2016 courses…on Essential Training, Charts, Advanced Formulas…and Functions, and quite a few others.…Revisit this site often, there will be additional…courses coming up.…Thank you for watching.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- How Excel records and stores dates
- Using standard date/time entries and acceptable alternatives
- Formatting dates and times
- Creating standard date/time formats
- Working with dates and times in functions
- Calculating with dates and times
- Using dates/times with Excel commands
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding the Excel Date/Time System
2. Creating Date/Time Entries
3. Formatting Dates and Times
4. Working with Dates and Times in Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates/Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.