Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Google Docs to Word.
- [Garrick] And there you have it.…I hope watching this course will help ease…the transition from using Google Docs to Microsoft Word.…Of course, we've barely scratched the surface…of what you can do in Word.…So if you're going to be spending a lot of time creating…and editing documents, I highly suggest you next watch…our course Learning Word 2016,…for a closer look on the topics we've covered here.…Or, checkout Word 2016 Essential Training,…for a longer and more comprehensive look…at what Word has to offer.…Other courses that go deeper into…the topics we've covered here include,…Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks, Learning OneDrive,…OneDrive for Business Essential Training,…and SharePoint Online Essential Training.…
And if you're completely jumping…into the Microsoft Office environment,…we have a large selection of courses covering Excel,…PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Office software.…But that does it for now.…So until next time, I hope you enjoy using Word.…I'm Garrick Chow, and we'll see you soon.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Purchasing Word vs. subscribing
- Navigating the Word interface
- Creating and formatting documents
- Inserting columns and tables
- Configuring AutoSave
- Co-authoring in Word
- Using Word Online and the Word Mobile app