To find job candidates on LinkedIn, you must keep the network informed with the latest information on your job openings. Learn how to use regular status updates and long-form articles to keep your network and the world informed that you're hiring.
- [Narrator] . What do you think about a website…where the last update was six months ago?…Not good, right?…The same applies to your companies updates…on LinkedIn.…If you're using LinkedIn to find candidates,…you must keep the world informed…about what kind of job openings you have.…You can do this by publishing in two ways,…through a status update and an article,…or also known as a long post.…Regular status updates are your way…of keeping your network and the world informed.…Next to bite sized chunks of content…about your job openings, it is important…to also share relevant content for the job seekers.…
Just posting a job opening is not enough.…Include content about the corporate culture,…trends in the industry,…tips for job seekers, et cetera.…For example, a 30 second movie clip…of a day in the life of,…or explain visually what the steps are…in the recruitment process via infographic,…so that applicants know if they're expected…to show up for one, three, or even five interviews…in the next two weeks.…Just mix it all up, but remember to always add value.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts