Learn how to post a job opening on LinkedIn. With ten million active job listings on LinkedIn, your job listing must stand out. Get tips on how to write your job description, mission, vision, and values.
- [Instructor] There are more than 10 million…active job listings on LinkedIn.…With all those jobs listed, how do you stand out?…At the most basic level, your job opening needs…to have a job description and a company description,…so let's talk about each.…The job description should be the main piece…of information about the actual job that you have to offer.…Don't choose a boring plain bullet list.…Be creative and dare to stand out where possible.…You can see I had fun writing this job description…and made it interesting.…
After reading this job description,…can job seekers visualize themselves doing this job?…Is it attractive enough?…What can you do to improve it even more?…Your goal with the company description is…to make candidates as excited as you are about your company.…Talk about your mission, vision, and values.…Be specific.…Help candidates visualize themselves into a role…that you're promoting by discussing specific projects.…Or you can share a day in the life of video testimonials…of an employee already doing this job.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts