Learn how to use LinkedIn Groups to find candidates who fit your job descriptions. In this video, get tips on finding relevant groups and how to interact within the group so that you stand out.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how to use LinkedIn Groups…to find job seekers who fit your job openings.…Let's focus on my favorite way to use LinkedIn Groups.…Start by selecting three to five profiles of job seekers…who might be a perfect match.…Scroll down to the bottom of each profile.…Click see all and their interests.…Now choose groups.…Look for groups where most,…if not all of these people, are a member of.…
These are the ones that you should join, too.…When you join a group, make sure you read the homepage…and the group rules.…Otherwise, the owner or manager may throw you out,…and that's not what you want.…It can damage your brand.…Just a quick tip.…Make sure you've looked at the settings of each group.…Do you want a daily digest or is that too much?…When you join a group, I recommend you start…by reading the latest conversations.…
As you browse, select three that you can add value to.…Wait to see how people respond.…I always recommend that you avoid adding your comments…to every conversation ever posted.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts