- Creating reports with building blocks
- Using format codes
- Filtering rows and columns
- Grouping with wildcards and account ranges
- Performing calculations with columns
- Adjusting report output
- Exporting reports to Excel
- Creating users and roles
- Publishing reports in Web Viewer
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Ren Bellu, and I've been helping finance users help themselves by mastering Management Reporter since its very first release when it was called FRx more than 20 years ago. If you're a user of Microsoft Dynamics and you're tasked with creating and distributing or viewing financial reports, the more you learn about Management Reporter, the easier your job will be, because this application is chock-full of hundreds of features that you're probably not even aware of that can automate, streamline, and simplify your reporting process.
In this course, I'll show you how to build reports from scratch by mixing and matching row and column definitions, setting rounding options, viewing reports in a webpage, downloading to Excel, and controlling access with user groups and security. I'll show you how to drill down from summary level to the lowest level of general ledger detail and how to turn a hierarchy of divisions or departments into a reporting tree that can filter a report easily in dozens of ways.
Come join me as we explore Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics ERP.