Learn how to engage job seekers on Facebook. Increase engagement by posting regular job updates, leveraging tools like Facebook Live, and using Facebook Groups.
- [Instructor] Content is king, but engagement rules.…Engaging people with your employer brand content…is a top priority for recruiters on Facebook.…The ability to post updates,…like, comment, and share,…click on hashtags, and search the web were all designed…to keep Facebook users on site…and discovering new content to engage with.…People don't come to Facebook to see advertisements,…product placements, or job advertisements.…So what does work?…Here are three ways to increase engagement on Facebook.…One, post regular updates.…
Not just your job openings,…but also include questions to stimulate interaction.…Include visuals.…67% of users are more likely to read your update…if you include a visual in it.…This can be a photo, a video, an infographic, et cetera.…Two, use Facebook Live.…It lets people, thought leaders, and Facebook pages…share live video with their followers…and friends on Facebook.…Here are some ideas to stream live sessions.…An interview with a thought leader, like your CIO,…an expert, or a hiring manager.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts