Learn how to hack Facebook to recruit job candidates. In this video, learn how you can use Google search to find qualified job candidates within Facebook.
- [Instructor] As a recruiter you're probably aware…that Facebook doesn't lend itself to great sourcing.…Facebook doesn't make it easy to relively target the…really good stuff that sourcers and recruiters…would be interested in.…Having said that, there are still quite a few ways to…actually spot and reach job seekers through Facebook.…The key tool is the search.…This is the easiest way to get creative with what…you are looking for, or whom you are looking for.…A simple search like looking for a job works well.…Yes, use the double quotes.…
Now since we're using a fake account, we see limited…results, but you normally will get people, groups,…articles, videos and public posts.…The key is to filter them in the second step.…As you can see on the left-hand side, you can fine tune…some of the parameters.…We can narrow down date posted and location, for example.…You can also search in groups because you already know…that members of a group have a common interest.…This could be handy if you find of know of great groups…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts