Learn how to publish jobs on Facebook. In this video, learn some tips and tricks for posting jobs on Facebook that create compelling stories and garner attention.
- [Narrator] Publishing job posts doesn't just happen…on LinkedIn, Twitter, job boards,…or even on your own career site.…It happens on Facebook too, and when you do post a job…on Facebook you can use the same or similar…content as on LinkedIn, the details like job title,…location, salary, and job type.…But how do you make your job opening stand out?…Let me share three insights with you.…One, create a compelling story.…You have up to 5,000 characters to describe the job…description, responsibilities, and requirements.…
Use that to tell a story and not a boring bullet list.…Two, use questions to filter candidates.…This allows you to sift through some candidates immediately…but only if you use these questions in a smart way.…For example, what was the best job you've had and why?…Or, what do you want my hiring manager to know…about you specifically?…Or, what are your top three motivators…for your next career move?…Three, invite your colleagues and friends…to like, comment, and share this job post.…
It is so sad to see so many pages that are hardly liked.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts