The most efficient people use technology and established systems of organization to manage their tasks and maximize their time. This course shows how to put these time management techniques to work for you.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Managing your inbox
- Managing repetitive tasks
- Using lists and calendars
- Maximizing spare time
- Organizing information digitally and on paper
- Getting the most out of technology and software
- Writing effective email
- Reducing filing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Chris Croft. I've been running training courses in time management for the last 20 years as well as investigating the subject and experimenting on myself and I think I'm close to a system that works for me and will work for you too. People vary and their lives vary so time management is a tricky subject, but this course will help you to manage your time on a day-to-day basis. It's a whole collection of tips and techniques for being efficient.
Some are optional, they may apply to you and the way that you work or they may not. Some are essential, if you don't do them, then you'll be doomed to a life of inefficiency, hassle, stress, underachievement, failure, loneliness, and despair. So it's up to you. But I hope you get at least a few practical strategies from this course and if it just saves you one hour a week, that's a whole week per year of pure, uninterrupted time that you've gained and you might easily save several hours a week.
So you'll be heading for a whole extra month per year. How much more could you achieve with that? So let's get started.