Learn how to automate recruiting. Discover how to use tools like Scredible to find and curate content and publish to your favorite social media platforms. Learn how to use Hootsuite to do your social listening and publishing.
- [Instructor] Social recruiting is a bit like driving.…At the beginning it seems very complicated,…but as soon as you have your first 2,000 miles…or kilometers under your belt, it becomes effortless.…And once you drive regularly,…you start to appreciate all kinds of extra tools,…like a GPS, heated seating, cruise control, et cetera.…Social recruiting is kind of the same thing.…Once you're up to speed,…it is time to bring in a few extra tools…to help automate your process.…Some of these tools will help you…with automating part of the process.…
For example, scheduling posts is one…of my top activities to automate.…Often when I'm delivering training or traveling,…I will find or write a piece of content…that I can automate to publish on a certain date and time.…There are basically two tools that I use to schedule.…Scredible finds and curates content for me…and allows me to publish it…to my favorite social media platforms.…And Hootsuite functions as a social media dashboard,…allowing me to do social listening and publishing.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why you should recruit on social media
- Creating company profiles that attract top talent
- Leveraging special features and ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Searching for candidates
- Setting up a daily routine for social recruiting
- Automating your recruiting efforts