Every day is different in the world of customer success—and that's half the fun. The whole specialty is so new, that it's kind of the wild west. In this video, get an inside peek at the types of activities a customer success manager might be involved in on any given day.
- Every day is different in customer success.…To be successful, you need to enjoy variety,…be a good listener, and be able to…respond well to surprises.…Here are some of the different scenarios…that might make up part of your day.…Some of the work is reactive.…If you get an angry email, an alert that something…isn't working properly, or an urgent call from a customer,…you might have to stop whatever you're doing…to take care of that burning fire.…But unlike technical support, where you spend the whole day…responding to inbound issues, in customer success,…you may have scheduled activities as well.…
For example, you might have an onboarding meeting…with a new customer, getting to know their needs,…and helping them get up and running…with your products and services.…Or you might have scheduled a conversation…to train a customer in a best practice with a key feature.…You're also likely to have internal meetings.…Many teams meet daily, or more,…to update one another about successes and failures,…and to share updates on company issues.…
- What is customer success?
- Scaling customer success
- Being a customer success professional or manager
- Building a customer success plan
- Aligning customer success with other departments