Enable everyone in the organization to practice digital HR rather than depend on HR to be the people department. Learn how to increase the digital DNA across the organization.
- So let's talk about HR's future,…and why is digital transformation so hard?…And it's really never been about the technology.…It's not the technology that's hard.…I always like to say, "That if you could shop,…you can do this." (laughs)…Because technology now today is designed to be simple.…What's hard about digital transformation…is that it requires a different mindset.…It requires a change in culture.…And we know that culture change, mindset change,…it goes to the core of who you are as a person…and as an organization.…
So this is really hard work.…And that is why HR needs to be at the center of all of this.…Because when you create a digital strategy,…the best digital strategies,…you never know they're going to work or not.…But when you have a digital mindset that is there,…and a digital culture that is there;…it will carry you through those setbacks…that will inevitably come.…So I think HR's role in the future is going…to be the holder of this digital culture,…the place where digital becomes part of the DNA.…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.