In this video, learn how to recruit and place new hires by making sure they understand the everyday experience of working for the company, and its unique culture.
- Have you ever been shocked to find…that the perfect fit you recruited and placed…with one of your hiring managers didn't work out?…It's always frustrating when that happens,…but even more so when it's due to a misunderstanding…of company culture or manager expectations.…Candidates in today's workforce are the most educated…and ethnically diverse in history…and they're looking for more than compensation,…they're looking for a good fit and a meaningful career.…
To recruit and place new hires who will be retained…you need to make sure they understand…the everyday experience of working for the company…and its unique culture.…Verify that you and the hiring manager are in agreement…as to what really constitutes the company culture.…Ask your hiring manager what aspects…of the culture they value most.…And then ask your candidates what type…of company culture they prefer.…Discuss the commonalities…and make sure the candidate understands the overall culture…of each company you represent.…
You should also make time…to learn about a company from the outside.…
- Define minimum requirements for each position.
- Identify unique selling points to peak the interest of potential employees.
- Determine the number of candidates being considered for a position when you accept a requisition.
- Explain a helpful strategy for determining the best hiring targets.
- Recall a strategy that will help you book all of the candidates you present to hiring managers.