Learn the importance of an innovation process, the process your company follows, and where "innovation" can occur.
- Innovation is not about the lightbulb, aha moment.…It doesn't hinge on a singular spark of genius.…Yes, a great idea can be a solid foundation for innovation,…but an idea alone is the easy part.…What you do with the idea,…the process and how you implement it,…this is where the magic of innovation comes into play.…As stated by Steve Blank,…the world-renowned author and serial entrepreneur,…"When innovators have a self-regulating, evidence-based…"innovation pipeline, they have the map to curate…"and prioritize problems, ideas, and technologies."…Your innovation journey starts with identifying the right…innovation process that will fit within the unique context…of your company.…
Let's begin with your company's existing innovation process.…According to PWC, the most common…leading innovation processes include design thinking,…rapid prototyping, and open innovation.…While innovation processes go by many different names,…they actually have a lot in common.…Where they differ is the emphasis the process…puts on the certain phases.…
- What product innovation is and isn't
- Mapping your product innovation portfolio
- How business objectives set the stage for innovation
- Identifying the right problems
- Human-centered and data-centered innovation
- Exploring the ideation phase
- Effective testing and prototyping
- Launching and scaling
Skill Level Intermediate
Product Management: Building a Product Strategywith Teg Grenager1h 7m Intermediate
Product Management: Building a Product Roadmapwith Teg Grenager48m 30s Intermediate
1. Your Innovation Ecosystem
2. Preparation and Discovery Phase
3. Creating Ideas Phase
4. Testing and Prototyping Phase
5. Launching and Scaling Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.