Just as with any work situation, there are pros and cons to a flexible work arrangement. Here's a rundown of the main benefits people experience with flexible jobs, and a realistic the challenges they will face.
- I've heard a lot of job seekers talk about why…they love flexible work.…You can probably already guess the benefits.…Flexible hours let Sonya be as she puts it,…a phenomenal mom, because she doesn't have to choose…between her career and her kids.…Freelancing give Nancy a variety of clients and work.…Enough to pay the bills without being held…to a strict office schedule.…And Tonya has social anxiety,…so having a remote job helps her stay effective…in a more comfortable work environment.…
Do any of these stories sound familiar?…There are lots of other benefits in flexible jobs.…People who work remotely save an average of $4,600 a year…and they avoid sitting in rush hour traffic…twice a day, every day.…If you live in a rural area, or one where the local economy…isn't exactly booming, remote work connects you…with many more jobs.…And flexible jobs help us be better caregivers,…family members, neighbors, and yes, workers.…
One of the most fun benefits of flexible jobs, hobbies!…I've heard so many people say that having a flexible job…
- Recognize how common flexible jobs are in the economy.
- Identify what area is leading the economy in flexible jobs.
- Recall what you should do before talking with your manager about flexible work opportunities.
- Explain the problem with using the key phrase “work from home” when searching for jobs online.
- Identify when during the interview process you should explore the possibility of flexible work.