Use the Innovation Guide to capture your ideas and thoughts as you complete each video.
- Watching this course by itself…won't necessarily make you a better product innovator.…You've got to think through your company's processes…and your team's challenges and come up with a game plan.…In order to help you do that, I've put together…several handouts that you should print out right now.…One particular handout that I want to highlight…is the innovation guide, a worksheet that you'll fill out…as you go through the course.…Its purpose is to capture your ideas and thoughts…as you complete each video.…
- What product innovation is and isn't
- Mapping your product innovation portfolio
- How business objectives set the stage for innovation
- Identifying the right problems
- Human-centered and data-centered innovation
- Exploring the ideation phase
- Effective testing and prototyping
- Launching and scaling
Skill Level Intermediate
Product Management: Building a Product Strategywith Teg Grenager1h 7m Intermediate
Product Management: Building a Product Roadmapwith Teg Grenager48m 30s Intermediate
1. Your Innovation Ecosystem
2. Preparation and Discovery Phase
3. Creating Ideas Phase
4. Testing and Prototyping Phase
5. Launching and Scaling Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.