Bert Verdonck walks through the to-do list of key points to address within your social recruiting plan. These include, but are not limited to, planning time on your calendar and spreading content planning.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.…Wise words by Benjamin Franklin.…Now is the time to start looking at getting well prepared…and to do that you need a concrete plan.…The first thing you need to do…is set time aside in your calendar to create a plan.…Most people make the mistake of biting off more…than they can chew so to speak.…They plan their time in large blocks…and get overwhelmed by the commitment.…Choose instead to break it into small chunks of time.…For example in my opinion,…you get more done if you book two 30-minute chunks per day…rather than one full hour every day.…
When you start planning time…for your social recruitment activities,…spread them out in your calendar.…Second thing is to finalize your to-do list.…Gather all your notes and add whatever is missing…to your current list.…And if you don't have all the content yet,…just add topics to your do-to list.…If you can, give yourself a deadline…for each item on the list.…Dedicate enough time to making a realistic plan.…Remember Rome wasn't built in a day.…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.