Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Examining types of reports: formal to informal
- Writing the cover or title page
- Writing an introduction and body copy
- Writing a strong ending
- Doing research
- Writing outlines
- Revising and proofreading<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Writing Business Reports. I'm Judy, and I'll be guiding you through a variety of business report types and parts. As we examine how to write business reports, you will be faced with a variety of report writing decisions. Each decision will be based partially on your report's problem and purpose, your reader's needs and expectations, and your company's guidelines. If you know what decisions need to be made and how to make those decisions, you can more easily follow the necessary steps and incorporate all the needed elements into any report, regardless of its purpose or length.
The end result may even excite you when you see the quality business report you are able to produce. So, let's get started on delving into a variety of reports and the necessary steps to write those reports.