Join Stefan Michel for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap-up, part of Service Innovation.
- As you have seen, a successful service innovation…is one that changes the way the customer is served.…This can be something that provides higher quality service,…greater value, or an entirely new service offering,…and if done right service innovations…can lead to increased profits for your firm.…Service innovations don't need to be complicated,…but they need to be well researched, thoroughly planned,…and executed with some level of flexibility.…To learn more about service innovations,…visit my page at IMD.org or my website,…where I have put a service innovation link.…
Please also follow me on Twitter…where I share more on this topic and others.…Thank you for joining me for this course.…I wish you the best…as you implement the next service innovation.…
Once you understand service innovation in its different forms, you can design and implement your own innovations. Each chapter combines real-world case studies with a methodological framework to help you become a better "idea hunter" for service innovation. After you identify an innovative model, you will learn how to align and execute your innovation by applying the customer star model and by embedding your innovation approach in your overall business strategy.
- What is service innovation?
- Innovating by relieving and enabling customers
- Linking attributes, benefits, and values
- Innovating value constellations
- Innovating outside your firm
- Designing around the customer's need with customer stars