Join Jill Griffin for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap-up, part of Winning Back a Lost Customer.
- When it comes to protecting customer relationships…you better be ready to winback customers…you thought you'd never lose.…On this learning journey I've shared a host of stories…about firms that had winback programs and won big…and those that didn't and suffered for it.…Make no mistake about it,…winback programs are still rare.…When writing my book on winback,…my co-author and I had to add an extra year…to our research time.…
When we started digging we found…that most firms didn't have winback programs,…and those that did, didn't want to talk about them…for fear that their competitors would catch on.…If you activate a winback program…you will be the exception to the rule.…Winback can catapult your firm to the top of your field.…It can help you attract and keep those high-value customers…that outspend their counterparts.…
Those are the caliber of customers…you and your team deserve.…It's been a true privilege to be with you.…I wish you the best of luck on your winback journey.…
Jill shows that customers defect for one of five reasons: (1) intentionally pushed away, (2) unintentionally pushed away, (3) pulled away, (4) bought away, or (5) moved away. She also outlines which of these customers are the easiest to win back—and how to say "sorry" in a way that will resonate.
- Why winning back customers is crucial
- How customers say goodbye
- The five types of lost customers
- Running a lost customer campaign